- What is the direct web address link to YourMedicareSM Enrollment Center?
- Which web browser should I be using?
Google Chrome works best.
- How much does the YourMedicare platform cost me to use?
Nothing at all, your upline is providing you unlimited, free access.
- What is my username?
Your National Producer Number (NPN). Find your NPN here:
- Where can I find the YourMedicare training videos?
- Which Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan carriers are available on the YourMedicare Enrollment Center for Quote & Enrollment*?
Aetna/SilverScript, Anthem, CarePlus, Centene, Cigna MA, Clover Health, Fallon Health, Florida Blue, Freedom Health, Humana, Molina Healthcare, Mutual of Omaha PDP, Optimum HealthCare, Oscar Health, UnitedHealthcare & WellCare + Aetna HI & Anthem Med Supp*.
- Are non-commissionable plans displayed for quoting or enrollment?
No, non-commissionable plans are suppressed and are not available to either quote or enroll.
- How do I locate SNP and MA-Only plans?
You can view SNP or MA-Only plans by selecting the appropriate radio button in the Plan type section located in the top left section of the quote page.
- I am certified to sell Cigna’s Medicare Advantage plans; can I also sell their PDP plans?
Not at this time, Cigna’s PDP plans are not available for agent sales.
- After I certify, how long does it take for my carrier enrollment access to be updated?
It varies by carrier and background process; it can take up to 7-10 days, or longer, depending on your background content and area of residence.
- What if I’ve already been certified for more than two weeks and not all my MA/PDP carriers are appearing or allowing me to enroll a client on the YourMedicare platform?
You need to contact your upline of the carrier/s that are appearing on the YourMedicare platform to make sure your other MA/PDP carrier contracts are properly aligned for access*.
- How do I contact YourMedicare.com for help with my YourMedicare access?
Send an email to Info@YourMedicare.com or call 855-949-6337 (please include/have your NPN)
- Why did I receive two different YourMedicare logins?
You most likely have an Individual and Corporation login that need to be merged together. Please email your name, corporation and both NPNs/logins to Info@YourMedicare.com or call 855-949-6337.
- Why does my Profile section of the YourMedicare platform ask me for my Social Security Number (SSN)?
This is only required for Anthem, you can save it as 123-45-6789 otherwise.
- Are the eSOA’s created on YourMedicare automatically included with an application when it is submitted to the carrier, or does the eSOA remain in a repository for later access?
No, eSOA/SOA’s are not included with the application submission. The YourMedicare platform retains them so they can be retrieved and downloaded into PDF if an inquiry comes up.
- How long are the eScope links good for?
They expire after 48 hours if they have not been completed.
- How long are the Enrollment eSignature links good for?
They expire after 24 hours if they have not been completed.
- What is the email address that my client should be looking for when I send out an eSoA, Quote, PURL or an enrollment application?
DoNotReply@sunfirematrix.com Make sure your clients look in their Junk/Spam folder as well.
- How do I resend an enrollment application if my client doesn’t receive it or it has expired?
Access the Reporting tab on your Dashboard. Locate your client, to the right you will find the personal code for the enrollment application in the column labeled “e-signature code”. To resend the application you simply need to click on the three vertical dots in the action column and select “resend e-signature request”.
- Can I enter a future appointment date with the eScope?
Yes, you can set the appointment date for a future date.
- How often are completed enrollments transmitted to the carriers?
Every 24 hours.
- How long does a completed enrollment take to appear on the carrier’s enrollment portal?
It can take 5-7 days, depending on the carrier and their reporting times.
- Where can I access a list of my completed enrollments?
The Reporting tab allows you to access a list of your completed enrollments.
- How do I access my Personal URL Website (PURL) to allow my clients to enroll on their own?
Add your NPN to the end of this URL
(Check out the training video on this topic:https://www.ymtrainingvideos.com)
- Why isn’t my phone number listed on the top right corner on my Personal URL Website (PURL)?
Because you haven’t set up your Agent Profile yet, please view the three-minute training video on this topic: https://www.ymtrainingvideos.com
- Why are NON-formulary drugs listed as more expensive on Medicare.gov than they are on YourMedicare?
YourMedicare helps agents ensure their clients are getting the best possible pricing available. For drugs not covered on the formulary, YourMedicare uses an average of the actual prices a customer is likely to pay (see GoodRx prices) in that area for the drug, not the full MSRP cost, like Medicare.gov does.
YourMedicare takes the published wholesale rate for the drug and marks it up by the industry average retail margin, but there are fluctuations chain-to-chain and even store-to-store within a chain on the prices charged. This will result in some YourMedicare off-formulary quotes being different than those on Medicare.gov.
For access to all above-listed MA/PDP carriers your contracts must be aligned with a YourMedicare-affiliated NMO. For more information, email Info@YourMedicare.com.